Saturday, January 19, 2013

Should I Let My Husband Leave Me For A Separation?

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband has been talking about separating for several weeks. Last weekend, he went out and looked at apartments. I had hoped that he was just bluffing, but today, there is actually an unsigned apartment contract on our counter. I am sure he left it out for me to see it. I'm starting to think that he really wants for this to happen. He has been bringing it up for so long. I guess my question is do I let him go? He seems determined to go no matter what I say or do. But, I just feel like if I let him, he won't come back. But if I force him to stay, he's going to be so angry and unsatisfied. What is the best call?"

3d brain anatomy secret life interactive 3d brain anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment