Monday, January 7, 2013

My Husband Says The Separation Made Him Realize That He No Longer Loves Me In A Romantic Way

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband said he needed to separate in order to determine how he really feels about me. He told me that for the last year and a half, he has been doubting his feelings for me. So he felt that he needed some time away to make these doubts more clear. I really didn't have any choice and was hoping that absence would make the heart grow fonder. Unfortunately, my hopes weren't realized because my husband called me yesterday and told me that he had come to a conclusion. He said that he doesn't have any romantic feelings for me and he thinks that we might have to end our marriage as a result. This obviously isn't what I wanted to hear so I told him that I'd do anything to work on this with him. But he said that he didn't think there was anything that we could do. He believes that if the feelings aren't there, they just aren't there and there isn't much that you can do about this. I'm devastated that it appears that I need to give up and that there's nothing more that I can do."

3d anatomy models kids 3d anatomy model software

No comments:

Post a Comment