Thursday, December 6, 2012

Raw homecoming: Sushi masters return to Japan

A pair of Japan's finest sushi masters explain why they honed their skills in New York and London
Article Page

Legendary sushi chef Naomichi Yasuda loves hamming it up for the camera.

When I asked him to pose for a photo, he rolled up the sleeve of his immaculate white uniform and flexed his biceps, Popeye-style.

It was impressive. At 52, Yasuda is fit and solidly built.

?I thought about being a personal trainer when I came back to Japan,? he said.

I let out a laugh, but he assured me that he was serious: He?d been certified as a trainer in the United States.

Country: 
Cities: 
Region: 
Show map at bottom of page
Star sushi chefs head home to Tokyo
Promoted to homepage blogroll: 
0
Promoted to homepage hero: 
0

3d anatomy models download 3d anatomy models kids

No comments:

Post a Comment