Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Husband Wants To Leave Because He Doesn't Think We're Compatible

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband and I have had a rough year. He was laid off from his job and this hurt his self esteem horribly. In turn, it really stressed my marriage. I really want to downsize where we live because it may take him a long time to find another job. I will admit that I tend to be a worrier and I don't like taking risks. My husband is angry that I want to downsize because he says that this just proves that I don't have faith in him and in his abilities. The other day, my husband told me that he was looking for another place to live. He said that he can no longer see a future with me because we just have different personalities and ways of looking at life. I tried to tell him that I will back off of the house thing if he would stay. I told him that I would no longer pressure him. He just said we have different ways of thinking and that we aren't compatible. What can I do now? I agree that we are different, but don't opposites attract?"

3d human anatomy model free 3d human anatomy model

No comments:

Post a Comment