Thursday, January 17, 2013

Keeping Your Cool In A Pressure Cooker World: Part 1 Of A 2 Part Series

This is part 1 of a 2 part series on the problems of overcoming stress, what happens when you let stress build, and how to deal with stress by maintaining a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA). Let's face it, based on today's economic climate, even I have to admit that we are living in a Pressure Cooker World. Today, even the smallest problem may spiral out of control until it seems like a nightmare. Well, yours truly has recently endured a chain of unexpected events with negative consequences which has resulted in severe financial hardship. I am embarrassed to say that these dilemmas infiltrated my positive outlook, freaking me out and making me cry more than once...

3d human anatomy model 3d human anatomy regional edition dvd-rom

No comments:

Post a Comment